We curated the best growth hacks from a selection of 2105 articles and the top 100 growth hackers.
All the hacks you’ll ever need are here! We have applied some of these growth hacks ourselves. If executed properly, they have the power to hack, I mean literally hack your business’s growth.
Before you start, make sure to track your progress. Growth hackers eat, breath and love metrics!
- Setup (if you haven’t) Google Analytics to track traffic customer activation data.
- Then we will need Kissmetrics or Mixpanel to gather data about conversion funnel.
- This is a cool bonus tool called HotJar – if you are early stage, this tool helps to make video recordings of your customer experience on the page to spot bugs.
Pick a growth hack, execute, measure, improve and automate. Simple as that. Along the way test your assumptions based on your data and see how wrong (or right) you actually were.
For easy access, we have divided hacks into 6 convenient RRR sections (pirates and growth hackers love ’em)!!
If you are not sure what’s AARRR, Dave Mclure will explain.
Pick a hack! Continue reading
Following a series of interviews with François from Linkody, we have agreed to publish a guest post in which I give an update on my history, services, team, customers and how I work with the Linkody tool.
The agency business is never dull.
It’s one of the most dynamic and exciting arenas, always evolving where two days never look the same.
However, that’s also part of the problem.
There’s constantly new problems to tackle. You’re forced to juggle multiple clients on any given day. Trying to take care of retention, but also on the look out for new business to bring in the door.
On a broader scale, competition keeps growing. The extremely low barriers to entry means everyone (and anyone) does what you do. Which puts even more pressure on profitability.
Fortunately, all is not lost. These 18 time-saving digital agency resources can help you stay on top of client work, get stuff done faster, and stay sane. Continue reading
Hey there! Welcome to the Linkody blog. First time around? Linkody is an easy-to-use and affordable backlink tracker in real-time. Start your free 30-day trial here.
Have you ever heard of topseos.com?
Well, in the digital marketing world, TopSEOs is a big deal since they identify and rank the best marketing agencies across the web through a rigorous evaluation process.
Since we aim only for the best content for Linkody users, we decided to interview the CEOs of 8 multi-million dollar agencies from the “Top 100 SEO companies” ranking (where you can also see their revenues, employee count, retention rates and more interesting stats).
Just like in our latest popular post, where we asked 12 SEO experts for advice on 5 evergreen SEO questions, you’ll again learn some practical tips & strategies which you can apply right away for your own aspiring digital business.
Here are the 6 questions that we asked The Creative Momentum, Be Found Online, Rocket 55, Straight North, 1Digital Agency, PageTraffic, 1st on the List and E2M:
- Is it more practical for a digital agency to focus on a specific niche or keep the spectrum broad and why?
- What’s your top advice for digital agencies to get more clients?
- What are the determining factors that will get a potential prospect browsing your website contact you?
- How do you deal with over demanding customers?
- How do you keep people on your team focused and productive?
- Which channels (e.g. word of mouth, paid ads, cold outreach etc.) have contributed most to your growth?
This is a guest post by Tony Messer, founder at Pickaweb website hosting company.
You’ve been there before.
We all have.
After experiencing a successful blogging campaign that lead to an increased customer base, audience engagement, and conversions, you reach a plateau in which your content is no longer generating excitement.
How could this be?
The answer is already in front of you.
Your successful blogging campaign was a successful blogging campaign.
But there’s so much more you could be offering your audience.
Whether you think link building works in 2016, or you think it doesn’t work – you’re right. A futile effort or your best return on investment is what you make out of link building.
It’s is not black or white.
For every tactic you tell me is good, I can show you how it could be bad. For every tactic you tell me is wrong, I can find a scenario where it could be right.
– Eric Ward, author of the “Ultimate Guide to Link Building”
With the rise of organic tactics and holistic SEO, more and more marketers will focus on creating meaningful connections. More SEOs will steer away from shameless promotion and focus on helping people be smarter, happier, richer.
This post contains 34, no-BS evergreen link building tactics that still work in 2016, and guaranteed to get you quality backlinks. Because why fixing something that already works?
As simple as they are, you still have to make them actually work by applying some common sense:
- Be relevant. Focus on opportunities that are more targeted, rather than using the spray and pray approach.
- Create a connection with your prospects. Don’t drop the bomb before you even had said “hi”.
- Don’t promote – serve. Respect is key.
- Kill them with kindness when you get rejected. Because you will get rejected. Especially if you’re just starting out with link building.
This post should act as a quick reference for almost any link building tactic out there. Brainstorm with them, jot down the tactics you like and get to work.
Let’s cut to the chase.