This post covers how to calculate advertising ROI with UTM parameters in conjunction with a CRM and effectively “close the loop” on company’s online advertising spend.
We curated the best growth hacks from a selection of 2105 articles and the top 100 growth hackers.
All the hacks you’ll ever need are here! We have applied some of these growth hacks ourselves. If executed properly, they have the power to hack, I mean literally hack your business’s growth.
Before you start, make sure to track your progress. Growth hackers eat, breath and love metrics!
- Setup (if you haven’t) Google Analytics to track traffic customer activation data.
- Then we will need Kissmetrics or Mixpanel to gather data about conversion funnel.
- This is a cool bonus tool called HotJar – if you are early stage, this tool helps to make video recordings of your customer experience on the page to spot bugs.
Pick a growth hack, execute, measure, improve and automate. Simple as that. Along the way test your assumptions based on your data and see how wrong (or right) you actually were.
For easy access, we have divided hacks into 6 convenient RRR sections (pirates and growth hackers love ’em)!!
If you are not sure what’s AARRR, Dave Mclure will explain.
Pick a hack! Continue reading
The agency business is never dull.
It’s one of the most dynamic and exciting arenas, always evolving where two days never look the same.
However, that’s also part of the problem.
There’s constantly new problems to tackle. You’re forced to juggle multiple clients on any given day. Trying to take care of retention, but also on the look out for new business to bring in the door.
On a broader scale, competition keeps growing. The extremely low barriers to entry means everyone (and anyone) does what you do. Which puts even more pressure on profitability.
Fortunately, all is not lost. These 18 time-saving digital agency resources can help you stay on top of client work, get stuff done faster, and stay sane. Continue reading
In this article, you will find out how to run a digital agency from 8 CEOs who have managed to build multi-million dollar digital agencies (each, not collectively).
Have you ever heard of topseos.com?
Well, in the digital marketing world, TopSEOs is a big deal since they identify and rank the best marketing agencies across the web through a rigorous evaluation process.
Since we aim only for the best content for Linkody users, we decided to interview the CEOs of 8 multi-million dollar agencies from the “Top 100 SEO companies” ranking (where you can also see their revenues, employee count, retention rates and more interesting stats). Moreover, they agreed to answer 6 questions on how to run a digital agency.
Just like in our latest popular post, where we asked 12 SEO experts for advice on 5 evergreen SEO questions, you’ll again learn some practical tips & strategies from which you can learn how to run a digital agency.
Here are the 6 questions that we asked The Creative Momentum, Be Found Online, Rocket 55, Straight North, 1Digital Agency, PageTraffic, 1st on the List and E2M:
- Is it more practical for a digital agency to focus on a specific niche or keep the spectrum broad and why?
- What’s your top advice on how digital agencies can find more clients?
- What are the determining factors that will get a potential prospect browsing your website contact you?
- How do you deal with over demanding customers?
- How do you keep people on your team focused and productive?
- Which channels (e.g. word of mouth, paid ads, cold outreach etc.) have contributed most to your growth?
This is a guest post by Tony Messer, founder at Pickaweb website hosting company.
You’ve been there before.
We all have.
After experiencing a successful blogging campaign that lead to an increased customer base, audience engagement, and conversions, you reach a plateau in which your content is no longer generating excitement.
How could this be?
The answer is already in front of you.
Your successful blogging campaign was a successful blogging campaign.
But there’s so much more you could be offering your audience.