Around 810 million people in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide use LinkedIn. Like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and a few others, LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network on the internet. On the other hand, it is a professional networking site designed to help you build and deepen professional relationships, find the right job or internship, and learn or share the skills and experiences you need to thrive in your career.
This article highlights the importance of running digital marketing campaigns on LinkedIn and how to do so, especially if B2B is your primary target market.
LinkedIn: How to Stand Out?
1. Gain exposure for Hiring and Recruiting.
2. Demonstrate your knowledge, credibility, and leadership expertise.
3. Use LinkedIn as a research tool.
4. You can earn social evidence for your abilities and skills.
5. Join LinkedIn Groups That Provide Support.
6. Build Your Brand.
7. Establish Yourself as a Knowledgeable Professional.
8. Rank your name on Google.Continue reading