In this article, you will find out how to run a digital agency from 8 CEOs who have managed to build multi-million dollar digital agencies (each, not collectively).
A quick side note: Welcome to the Linkody blog. First time around? Linkody is an easy-to-use and affordable backlink tracker in real-time. Start your free 30-day trial here.
Have you ever heard of topseos.com?
Well, in the digital marketing world, TopSEOs is a big deal since they identify and rank the best marketing agencies across the web through a rigorous evaluation process.
Since we aim only for the best content for Linkody users, we decided to interview the CEOs of 8 multi-million dollar agencies from the “Top 100 SEO companies” ranking (where you can also see their revenues, employee count, retention rates and more interesting stats). Moreover, they agreed to answer 6 questions on how to run a digital agency.
Just like in our latest popular post, where we asked 12 SEO experts for advice on 5 evergreen SEO questions, you’ll again learn some practical tips & strategies from which you can learn how to run a digital agency.
Here are the 6 questions that we asked The Creative Momentum, Be Found Online, Rocket 55, Straight North, 1Digital Agency, PageTraffic, 1st on the List and E2M:
- Is it more practical for a digital agency to focus on a specific niche or keep the spectrum broad and why?
- What’s your top advice on how digital agencies can find more clients?
- What are the determining factors that will get a potential prospect browsing your website contact you?
- How do you deal with over demanding customers?
- How do you keep people on your team focused and productive?
- Which channels (e.g. word of mouth, paid ads, cold outreach etc.) have contributed most to your growth?
One of the most requested features here at Linkody backlink tracker has been the possibility of multiple people within the same organization to work on a different client projects, all from 1 Linkody account.
Announcing the ability for Linkody Pro and Agency account owners to provide unique logins for their team members. Pro accounts are entitled on up to 2 users and Agency, up to 5 users. Continue reading
This article will teach you how to find competitor backlinks and do a proper link analysis to get your site ahead of the search engine game.
Linkody is the tool that can not only find all the competitor backlinks but filter them, do a CSV export and show you which backlinks that link to you competitors are not linking to you.
Feeling like you struck a gold mine. Well, it’s pretty neat what this backlink checker can do for you.
This quick guide will explain how to get started with Linkody in under 5 minutes.
Linkody is an easy-to-use and affordable backlink tracker, in real-time. It is most suitable for SEO Experts, Business Owners, Webmasters or Digital Agencies who need 24/7 monitoring of valuable backlinks & their status. Continue reading
This article summarizes prominent SEO Experts and their Answers to 5 Questions – on Paying for Links, Linkbuilding, Blackhat Techniques that Work, and More. The best of the best share their money making strategy – you would not want to miss that, right?
Just a quick side note: welcome to the Linkody blog. First time around? Linkody is an easy-to-use and affordable backlink tracker in real-time. Start your free 30-day trial here.
We, at Linkody, believe that sharing information and useful findings with peers is the cornerstone of making each other better and more successful in the field of online marketing.
That’s why we decided to ask 12 prominent SEO experts on 5 ‘evergreen’ questions in order to help you become a better marketeer and keep you up-to-date with the latest trends:
- Should a company pay for links and risk a Google Penalty in the long-term?
- How could smaller companies, that don’t have a large link building budget, achieve “Linkbuilding Success”?
- What’s one blackhat SEO technique that works right now? How long before Google catches up?
- If a company has little chance in ranking for top keywords, should they completely avoid trying ranking for them?
- Which metrics do you rely on when assessing links?
Following here is what they had to say. Continue reading