This agency resource list gathers all the articles that a manager needs to read to be killing it.
It’s so good it should not be for FREE.
But it is.
Here you will find brilliant articles about building your sales funnel, lead generation, re-engaging leads, retention, case studies from the industry’s greats and much more.
I hope you enjoy.
- Best Lead Generation Articles
- Nurturing the Leads
- Conversion Rate Hacks
- Managing a Digital Agency
- Agency Productivity Hacks
- Digital Agency Events
Best Lead Generation Articles
Looking for ways how to get leads online?
You came to the right “post”. This the ultimate article with buyer lead generation hacks.
Gone are the days when computers would make us feel like old Jurassic fossils. In this era of globalization, almost everything, ranging from schooling to business & dating has embarked on an online trend.
- How to Get Leads Online With Blogging
- Make the navigation simple
- Design Landing pages that convert
- Calls to action that drive leads
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Offer free eBooks
- Upload videos on YouTube
- Incentivized lead generation
- Unincentivized lead generation
- Networking (MLM network marketing)
- Press release distribution.
- Google analytics tool.
- How to Get Leads Online – Facts You Need to Know
- Concluding thoughts!
Running a digital agency and struggling with leads? I will bet my lunch money that all you need are strategies to make small business lead generation easier.
& here they are.
- 1. Set Up A Referral Program
- 2. Use Database Marketing to Build Segmented Lists
- 3. Create Gated Content With Valuable Information
- 4. Use Experiential Marketing to Provide Unique Branded Experiences
- 5. Provide Free Audits
- 6. Repurpose Content via A/B Testing
- 7. Use Marketing Automation Software to Build Email Campaigns
- 8. Measure Your Success
- 9. Provide Amazing Offers
- 10. Word-of-Mouth Marketing on Social Media
- 11. Focus on the Dream 100
- 12. Increase Brand Awareness by Attending Events
- 13. Create an App
- 14. Write Guest Post in High Authority Sites
- 15. Create Tools That Prospects Need
In today’s digital marketing scenario, a major challenge faced by many is to find leads for a digital agency – qualified and high quality leads.
A common question asked by digital agencies is how to find new clients; however, it’s not the right question.
Instead, you should be asking: How do prospects find my agency?
Have you ever searched for All the Marketing Growth Strategies known to human kind in one post?
Me too – so we created one.
We curated the best marketing growth strategies from a selection of 2105 articles and the top 100 growth hackers.
All the hacks you’ll ever need are here!
Nurturing the Leads
If you are struggling to “close” your prospects and to re-engage dead leads – you are not alone.
We put together 11 best strategies that will help to re-activate dead leads.
You know the drill:
- A client shows interest.
- Emails are sent.
- You may have even sent some price quotes or a demo.
- You’re on the verge of setting up a meeting to close the deal.
Then, suddenly nothing happens.
- 1. Analyze Your Approach – What May Have Gone Wrong?
- 2. Re-Engage with a New Contact
- 3. Leverage Your Content
- 4. Leverage Social Media
- 5. Notify of New Services/Clients
- 6. Mix It Up
- 7. Plan an Event
- 8. Keep Current on Your Dead Leads’ Sectors
- 9. Come Up with a New Incentive
- 11. Give a Shout Out to Their Content
- Be Realistic – Don’t re-engage dead leads
Conversion Rate Hacks
Getting the most of your landing page often is really hard and we end up with conversion rate well bellow 2%. This article outlines 8 squeeze page conversion tips & tricks to help you get more out of your current set-up.
They say traffic is everything.
- Getting traffic is only the first part of the equation – using it wisely is the second
- 1. “Getting Started” pages work very well
- 2. Have an attractive offer for your readers
- 3. Show a list of popular and/or related articles
- 4. Use a sticky sidebar
- 5. Remove all the social sharing buttons and links
- 6. Use a share to unlock plugin
- 7. Use an image as the background for the opt-in box
- 8. Remember to always A/B test
Managing a Digital Agency
In this article, you will find out how to run a digital agency from 8 CEOs who have managed to build multi-million dollar digital agencies (each, not collectively).
You will answers to these questions:
- Is it more practical for a digital agency to focus on a specific niche or keep the spectrum broad and why?
- What’s your top advice on how digital agencies can find more clients?
- What are the determining factors that will get a potential prospect browsing your website contact you?
- How do you deal with over demanding customers?
- How do you keep people on your team focused and productive?
- Which channels (e.g. word of mouth, paid ads, cold outreach etc.) have contributed most to your growth?
I had this strange idea — People who are failing, fail at something because they don’t know what is the right thing to do. In their despair, they give up all-together. But how do others find their right niche and turn it into an online business success story?
Here’s how these guys did it:
As we are living in the digital age, where competition is fierce and ‘the other’ digital agency is just a few clicks away, there is a subconscious need to fight for each client. To achieve this, you can either:
- deliver superb results,
- lower your price drastically,
- improve your client management significantly.
If you’ve chosen the third option, you are in luck, because we are bringing you seven ways for your digital agency to improve the client’s expectations.
- 1. Include client in project process and make sure you have timely communication
- 2. Leave your ego out of it
- 3. Urge your client to be specific with their requests
- 4. First underpromise, then overperform
- 5. Do not allow role boundaries to be crossed
- 6. Encourage your client to give you honest and straightforward feedback, no matter how harsh it might be
- 7. Decline when necessary
This post covers how to calculate advertising ROI with UTM parameters in conjunction with a CRM and effectively “close the loop” on company’s online advertising spend.
- How to Calculate Advertising ROI With UTM parameters
- Overcoming the Problems Inherent in Lead Attribution
- How UTM parameters + a CRM Can Close the Loop
Agency Productivity Hacks
18 Digital Agency Resources to Cut Your Workday in Half
The agency business is never dull.
It’s one of the most dynamic and exciting arenas, always evolving where two days never look the same.
However, that’s also part of the problem.
There’s constantly new problems to tackle. You’re forced to juggle multiple clients on any given day. Trying to take care of retention, but also on the look out for new business to bring in the door.
It’s impossible to scale your agency without white label marketing services.
Agencies have to juggle different client demands, grow their business and ensure high-quality outcomes.
It ain’t easy, right?
It’s a must to automate and outsource anything that’s not part of your agency’s core competencies and to build partnerships with other agencies that can do what you can’t.
This is a gold mine – if executed properly.
- 0. White Label Marketing Explained
- 1. Conversion Rate Optimization
- 2. Content Creation
- 3. Content Optimization
- 4. SEO Link Building
- 5. SEO Data Monitoring
- 6. Website Speed Optimization
- 7. Software Development
- 8. Social Media Management
- 9. AdWords
- 10. Facebook Ads
- 11. Email Marketing
- 12. Copy Writing
- 13. Lead Generation
- 14. Customer Support
Wondering how to scale a digital agency when there are so many things you need to do?
Getting Things Done sounds nice in theory – but in practice..
Every little thing requires your attention and you end up doing the activities that not necessarily bring $$$, right?
Here are 5 things you should change.
Digital Agency Events
There is no better way to stay up to date with the recent trends than attending an event with top minds in the industry. Thus we gathered a list of the best SEO, growth & marketing conferences.
Here you will find conferences all around the globe on the following topics:
Now it’s your turn
What’s the biggest pain point your agency is struggling with at the moment?
Share the struggle and receive the collective insights.