Looking for guest blogging opportunities and want to blog for a high quality website? You came to the right place!
Our guidelines are designed to facilitate the writing process and give you the tools to make the magic happen.
Why write for us
Besides fame and recognition there are couple of other reasons why to write for us:
- 10,000 unique visitors a month.
- Domain Authority: 43
- You get a do-follow backlink in your Bio, to the homepage, on your brand or personal name (no keywords allowed).
- We share your post in our network – email list, Twitter, Facebook, newsletter, etc.
- You become a trusted expert on your topic.
What to write for us
Proper topic research is where your adventure should start – check the most popular SEO related questions on Quora, Reddit, LinkedIn groups. Choose a topic that will interest our audience:
- Our readers live, breathe and eat(?) SEO. They are digital agencies & SEO experts – make it interesting for them.
- They love useful “How to guides”, tutorials, case studies, actionable content, and a good read in general.
- They hate generic posts about “nothing”, lists that have been already published 100s of times.
Be sure that your topic is not already covered by our blog.
How to write for us
A few things to include and make sure you follow:
- Provide your post as a Google doc.
- Post length: no less than 2,500 words.
- Write unique and actionable content.
- Optimize for the chosen keywords and associated LSI.
- Include a featured image in relation to the topic
- Make sure to include images, graphics, screenshots, where necessary in the content.
- Link to at least 2 other authoritative resources (you can add social media if relevant).
- Link to at least one of our blog.linkody.com posts.
- Do not include promotional links in the content.
- Proof-read your post to deliver your content free of typos and grammatical errors (we recommend using Grammarly).
Your post will be rejected if:
- Any of the previous points are not respected.
- We don’t think your post has a good chance to rank on the first page for the chosen keywords.
Step by step guide on how YOU and Linkody will create the next best-seller
Seems interesting? Wanna give it a shot? Cool, let’s do this!
- Step 1: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with THE topic you want to write about, the targeted keywords, and a quick summary. The email subject line must be “I have carefully read and I accept the guidelines”.
If you don’t hear from us in the next 7 days, your topic has been rejected. You only have 1 shot, choose wisely.
- Step 2: We agree on the topic, congratulation. We will invite you to send us the content. Along with it, provide an author bio (1-2 lines are enough), your photo, and all the images.
If you don’t hear from us in the next 7 days, your post has been rejected. You only have 1 shot. Bring your A-game!
- Step 3: We publish your post and promote it to make sure as many people as possible see what you have written.
- By submitting your guest post, you accept to give us full copyright and ownership of the content.
- We may edit guest posts to change parts of the content, including backlinks pointing to websites we don’t want to be associated with.
- We may add affiliate links to some of the guest posts. Having said that, we will only endorse products or services that deliver value to our readers and we have personally tested.
- We reserve the right to remove the entire post.
What are you waiting for? Submit your topic and get your writing in front of thousands of people.
The Linkody team.