Looking for guest blogging opportunities and want to blog for a high quality website? You came to the right place!
Our guidelines are designed to facilitate the writing process and give you the tools to make the magic happen.
Why write for us
Besides fame and recognition there are couple of other reasons why to write for us:
- Website on daily basis is visited by around 1 000 people.
- Domain Authority: 38
- You get a do-follow backlink.
- We share your post in our network – mailings list, Twitter, Facebook, newsletter, etc.
- You become a trusted adviser on your topic.
What to write for us
Proper topic research is where your adventure should start – check the most popular SEO related questions at quora.com and LinkedIn groups:
- Our readers live, breath and eat(?) SEO. They are digital agencies & SEO experts – so make it interesting for them.
- Our readers love useful “How to guides”, tutorials, case studies, actionable content, and a good read in general.
- But hate generic posts about “nothing” and small lists that have been published 100s of times on every other blog.
How to write for us
Just few things to include and make sure you follow. As our experience shows, this is what generates the most traffic:
- Post length: no less than 2 000 words.
- Make sure to guide the readers with images and steps where it’s necessary.
- Optimize for long tail focus keyword (do a proper research up front).
- Link to at least 2 other resources (you can add social media layer if relevant & one of the resources can be your own).
- Submit author bio (1-2 lines are enough), your photo and all the images you used in the article
- Link to at least one of our blog.linkody.com posts.
- It must be unique and actionable.
Step by step guide how YOU and Linkody will create the next best-seller
- Step 1: Seems interesting? Wanna give it a shot? Cool, let’s do this! You do the topic research and email Helvijs@Linkody.com with top 3 topics you could write about.
- Step 2: We agree on the topic and you will create a quick summary of how the post will look like. This is where we will decide if we work with you or not. If the summary is too generic we won’t continue our partnership.
- Step 3: If you have done a good job, congratulations. We will invite you to present the draft. Make sure to make the post actionable and useful for our readers.
- Bring your A game. If we don’t see how our readers could use the information provided we will reject you from proceeding to the next step.
- Step 4: Great, if you have got this far, there are really good chances that your post will see the daylight. Most probably we will ask you to do couple of edits and re-submit the post.
- Step 5: We publish your post and make sure as many people as possible see what you have written.
What are you waiting for? Submit your topics and get your writing in front of quite a few thousand people.
Good luck from the Linkody team.