- Masterclasses: November 12
- Conference: November 13-15
- Digital Marketing
Tropicana Las Vegas, NV
- Masterclass: $399
- 4+ Early Bird: $695
- Early Bird: $795
Number of Attendees:
UnGagged Las Vegas 2017 is a three-day SEO & digital marketing conference (November 13-15) and series of one-day intensive masterclasses (November 12) at the Tropicana Las Vegas.
This unconventional conference is dedicated to delivering actionable methods and strategies on a wide range of topics including technical SEO, link building, analytics and content marketing, without all the fluff and sales pitches.
Unlock the latest insights and never-heard-before tactics in search over three days of uncensored and unrecorded sessions and unparalleled networking opportunities, guaranteed to boost your online business or that of your clients’ – no matter what sector you’re in.
- No censorship. We are sick of conferences that monitor what the speakers can or can’t talk about – instead, we’re putting it all on the table! Our speakers are completely uncensored and free to speak their mind, giving you the very latest, cutting-edge techniques without the political agenda.
- No recording. You might think you’ve heard it all before but because there is absolutely no recording our lineup of marketing experts delve deeper into their topics and reveal off-the-record, unbiased tactics you won’t get anywhere else.
- You’re not just a number lost in the crowd. Our speaker-to-attendee ratio is 1 speaker for every 16 attendees. That means if you want to have a real discussion with one of our amazing line-up you can, without the mob of other attendees.
- The in-depth sessions. Learn and discuss strategies with peers and gain honest, upfront and impactful advice with the leading experts in search, that you can implement at work the following week.
- An all-inclusive ticket. 3 days, 3 tracks, 40+ sessions to choose from, networking events, WiFi and catered meals – all included in the ticket price.
Here is a list of speakers from UnGagged Las Vegas 2017:
- Samantha Noble (Founder, Biddable Moments)
- Tim Ash (CEO, SiteTuners)
- Alex Alexakis (Sr. Web Designer/SEO Manager, Westgate Resorts and Founder, Pixelchefs.com)
- Alex Moss (Director, Firecask)
- Barry Adams (SEO Consultant, Polemic Digital)
- Chris ‘Kubby’ Kubbernus (Founder & CEO, Kubb&Co)
- Dixon Jones (Marketing Director, Majestic)
- Greg Gifford (Director of Search and Social, DealerOn, Inc)
- Hannah Thorpe (Head of SEO, White.net)
- Jerry West (Director of Marketing, Web Marketing Now)
- Joe Sinkwitz (Principal, Digital Heretix)
- Joseph Carroll (Director of Websites Marketplace, Flippa)
- Judith Lewis (Founder, DeCabbit Consultancy)
- Kaspar Szymanski (Co-Founder, SearchBrothers)
- Lance Bachmann (President, 1SEO.com)
- Laura Crimmons (Communications Director, Branded3)
- Mark Daoust (Founder and CEO, Quiet Light Brokerage, Inc.)
- Marty Weintraub (Founder, Aimclear®)
- Matt Whelan (Digital Strategy Director, The Specialist Works)
- Murray Newlands (Founder, InfluencePeople)
- Ned Poulter (Founder & CEO, Pole Star Digital)
- Paul Bongers (Sales and Marketing Leader, Searchmetrics)
- Paul Madden (Co-Founder, Kerboo)
- Russell McAthy (CEO, CUBED Attribution)
- Sean Tyson (Chief Strategy Officer, Quietly Media Inc)
- Stephan Spencer (President and Founder, Koshkonong LLC)
- Thomas Smale (Co-Founder, FE International)
- More being released soon…
To register for this event, click here.
The tickets are going fast, get yours before it’s too late!